ICT Recruitment 2017. ICT Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 38 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts. Institute of Chemical Technology has Invites Application for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–16th June, 2017.
- Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Recruitment–38 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.ictmumbai.edu.in Institute of Chemical Technology has published a jobs notification for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts- 38 Vacancies.
ICT Recruitment 2017:
- The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai was established as the Department of Chemical Technology on 1st October, 1933 by the University of Mumbai, through active support of industries and philanthropists. The Institute was most popularly known as UDCT, Mumbai. Research has been an integral part of ICT since its inception and it has created over 500 first generation entrepreneurs.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 16th June, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th July, 2017.
ICT Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 38 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor – 38 Posts
||Pay Rs. 37400-Rs. 10000
Rs. 67000/-Rs. 9000
Rs. Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Rs. 6000
|Candidates should possess First class Ph.D/ PG Degree in the relevant branch of engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy/ Sciences or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level with relevant experience.|
- Candidates age should not be more than 54 years for Professor, 45 years for Post Associate Professor, 35 years for Assistant Professor.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for Open Category and Rs. 500/- (or candidates belonging to reserved categories of State of Maharashtra through online.
- Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ictmumbai.edu.in & submit their online application along with relevant certificatse from 16-06-2017 to 15-07-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: