ICMR Recruitment 2017. ICMR Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 08 Director Posts. Indian Council of Medical Research has Invites Application for Director Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–11th July, 2017.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment–08 Director Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.icmr.nic.in Indian Council of Medical Research has published a jobs notification for Director Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Director Posts- 08 Vacancies.
ICMR Recruitment 2017:
- The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 21th August, 2017.
ICMR Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 08 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Director – 08 Posts||Scale pay Rs.37400-67000 + Rs.10000/- GP||Additional Post Doctoral Research / Teaching experience in relevant subjects after MD / Ph.D in recognized Institutes.|
- 45 to 58 Years (Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt guidelines).
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for general and OBC candidates including ICMR employees is required. SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee. Application Fee is to be paid by candidates through Crossed Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Director-General, ICMR, payable at New Delhi.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.icmr.nic.in on or before 21.08.2017. and send The printout of the online application (Hard copy of Application filled through online) duly signed by the candidate and recent passport size photograph affixed on it alongwith Demand Draft towards application fee and all required documents should be sent to the Deputy Director General (Admn.). Room No. 404, 3rd Floor. Indian Council of Medical Research. P.O. Box No. 4911. V. Ramalinxaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar. New Delhi- 110029 (India) on or before 31 August, 2017 till 5.30 PM.