ICG Recruitment 2017. ICG Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 01 Assistant commandant Posts. Indian Coast Guard has Invites Application for Assistant commandant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–12th May, 2017.
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment–01 Assistant commandant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Indian Coast Guard has published a jobs notification for Assistant commandant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant commandant Posts- 01 Vacancies.
ICG Recruitment 2017:
- The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 13th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20th May, 2017.
ICG Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 01 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant commandant – 01 Posts||Scale pay Rs 56100/- Per Month.||Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant commandant should have bachelor degree from recognized university.|
- Born from 1st July 1988 to 30th June 1997 (Both dated inclusive).
- Not Specified.
- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 13th May 2017 to 20th May 2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: