ICG Recruitment 2017. ICG Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 01 Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) Posts. Indian Coast Guard has Invites Application for Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–03rd June, 2017.
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment–01 Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Indian Coast Guard has published a jobs notification for Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) Posts- 01 Vacancies.
ICG Recruitment 2017:
- To ensure that quality resource is available to the Coast Guard, the benchmark for the recruitment of officer and EPs is set high, right from the screening stage. The selection process is stringent, and ensures that only the most suitable candidates are inducted into the service.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 03rd June, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 09th June, 2017.
ICG Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 01 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) – 01 Posts||Scale pay Pay Scale: Rs.21700/-||Candidates should possess 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/ State Government (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship & ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).|
- Should be 18 to 22 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 03-06-2017 to 09-06-2017 till 17:00 hrs.
For More information you can click on the link given below: