ICDS Recruitment 2017. ICDS Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 1244 Anganwadi Worker/Secondary Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Assistant Posts. Integrated Child Development Services has Invites Application for Anganwadi Worker/Secondary Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Assistant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–28th July, 2017.
- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Recruitment–1244 Anganwadi Worker/Secondary Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Assistant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.icds.tn.nic.in Integrated Child Development Services has published a jobs notification for Anganwadi Worker/Secondary Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Assistant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Anganwadi Worker/Secondary Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Assistant Posts- 1244 Vacancies.
ICDS Recruitment 2017:
- ICDS is today the largest community based outreach programme for holistic early child development.It is a crucial link between disadvantaged communities both the primary health care and education systems. ICDS scheme is a pioneer scheme taking care of the welfare of the Mother and Child.Through the Integrated Child Development Services Scheme,Tamil Nadu has improved overall nutrition and health status of its young children
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 29th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 07th August, 2017.
ICDS Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 1244 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Anganwadi Worker/Secondary Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Assistant – 1244 Posts
||Anganwadi Worker – Rs. 2,500 – 5,000/ with Grade Pay Rs. 500 Per Month
Secondary Anganwadi Worker – Rs. 1,800 – 3,300/ with Grade Pay Rs. 500 Per Month
Anganwadi Assistant – Rs. 1,300 – 3,000/ with Grade Pay Rs. 300 Per Month
|The applicants need to pass SSLC examination, in addition to this he/she should be able to read, write in English.|
- Anganwadi Worker: 25 to 35 years.
- Anganwadi Assistant: 20 to 40 years.
- No specification of application fee. But before paying the Application Fee we always suggest the contenders, to check Recruitment Notification to avoid uncomfortable situations.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the following steps:
- The candidates will be selected for the announced posts based on the performance of the applicants in the Recruitment Tests. As per the specifications, candidates have to attend the Personal Interview. And based on the merit shown in the interview they will be get finalized and posted in the applied positions.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Log on to ICDS careers page at official website www.icds.tn.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the ICDS Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ICDS Recruitment 2017 application form
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- #1, Pammal Nallathambi Street,
Chennai – 600 113
Phone : 044- 2454 0146/ 2454 1771 /2454 0974 / 2454 0772
Fax : 044- 2454 0980
E mail : email@example.com
For More information you can click on the link given below: