IB Recruitment 2017. IB Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Posts. Intelligence Bureau has Invites Application for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th August, 2017.
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment–1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.mha.nic.in Intelligence Bureau has published a jobs notification for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Posts- 1430 Vacancies.
IB Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 12th August, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 02nd September, 2017.
IB Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 1430 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – 1430 Posts||Scale pay Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month with grade pay between Rs.4,600/-||Candidates who had completed the graduation with the computer knowledge can apply for the recruitment notification. for more information visit the official site.|
- The Minimum Age can be 18 Years and Maximum Age could be 28 Years. While to get the age relaxation check the notification which we have attached at the end of the article.
- Aspirants from the General and OBC Category have to pay Rs.100/- as the application fee while the other are exempted from paying the application fee.
- As per the information in the Recruitment notification, candidates will face a Written Test, Skill Test, Language Test, and a Personal Interview. After clearing each round only the applicant will be forwarded to the final stage. Aspirants should note that this whole Recruitment process will be taken place under surveillance of the officials of Intelligence Bureau.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Open the Official website, mha.nic.in.
- Then click on the Notification 2017.
- Read all the information carefully.
- Then Hit on Apply Online.
- Fill complete details and upload a Photo and also Signature.
- Submit the Application form.
For More information you can click on the link given below: