IARI Recruitment 2017. IARI Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 03 Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Skilled Worker Posts. Indian Agricultural Research Institute has Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Skilled Worker Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–26th May, 2017.
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment–03 Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Skilled Worker Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.iari.res.in Indian Agricultural Research Institute has published a jobs notification for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Skilled Worker Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Skilled Worker Posts- 03 Vacancies.
IARI Recruitment 2017:
- The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
- Date & Time of Interview: 15th June, 2017.
IARI Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 03 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Skilled Worker – 03 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Scale Pay Rs. 16182/- (Per Month)
|Master’s degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Life Sciences or allied subjects with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent.|
- Candidates maximum age should be in between 18 -35 years for SRF as on date of interview. Age relaxation of five years for SC/ ST & women and three years for OBC candidates as per rules.
- There is no application fee.
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/ equivalent certificate, degree certificate either final or provisional and one set of the self attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph, Proof of experience and publications on 15-06-2017 at 09:30 AM. Venue details are mentioned below.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Hill Side Road, Pusa, New Delhi,
Phone: 011 2584 3375
For More information you can click on the link given below: