HPGCL Recruitment 2017. HPGCL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 154 Assistant Engineer Posts. Haryana Power Generation Corporation limited has Invites Application for Assistant Engineer Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–28th July, 2017.
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation limited (HPGCL) Recruitment–154 Assistant Engineer Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.hpgcl.gov.in Haryana Power Generation Corporation limited has published a jobs notification for Assistant Engineer Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Haryana Power Generation Corporation limited (HPGCL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Engineer Posts- 154 Vacancies.
HPGCL Recruitment 2017:
- The HPGCL stands for Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited. Due to the need of manpower, it released the HPGCL Filed Engineer notification to all eligible applicants. Haryana power utility recruitment notification is issued from Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL), Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam ltd (DHBVNL). Candidates who are looking for Latest Engineering Jobs those can apply for HPGCL Vacancy 2017 by offline mode.
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 29th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 31st August, 2017.
HPGCL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 154 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Engineer – 154 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 9300/- to 34800/-||Applicants must have full-time B.Tech degree or diploma in electrical / ECE / computer engineering, information technology, civil engineering, from recognized institutes affiliated by AICTE by state board of technical education with at least 60% marks in respect of general category candidates and 55% marks of SC category candidates. Refer to notification for more details.|
- Age of the appliers should be 20 to 42 years for assistant engineer as on date 31/08/2017. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
- General / OBC Candidates :Rs. 500/-SC/ ST/ Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Check the Advt
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before filling the Application form. No request regarding any change against any entry in the application form will be entertained.
- Applications have to be made in prescribed format. Application form can be downloaded from HPUs websites www.hvpn.org.in, www.hpgcl.org.in, www.uhbvn.org.in
- Application fee as applicable, shall only be submit in the shape of Indian Postal Orders (IPOs) or Demand Draft (DO) in favour of “AO/Cash, HVPNL, Panch kula” payable at Panchkula
- Application complete in all respects should reach in the office of Deputy Secretary, HR&SR (Recruitment Cell), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula latest by 31-08-2017 upto 05:00 P.M (on all working days) through Registered Post! Speed Post or in person. The application form received through Courier or any other means will not be entertained and be rejected. Applications (HARD Copy) received after the duel cut offl lastl closing date & time for submission of forms i.e. 31.08.2017 (5:00P.M) shall not be entertained in any case.
- The candidate should specify the advertisement number and the post applied for on top of the envelope. However, it is made clear that any postal delay or delay in any way in submission of form by the due date shall be responsibility of the candidate.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Deputy Secretary, HR & SR (Recruitment
Ceil), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor,
Shakti Bhawan, Sector-G, Panchkula A
For More information you can click on the link given below: