HPCL Recruitment 2017. HPCL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 60 Technician Posts. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has Invites Application for Technician Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–12th May, 2017.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment–60 Technician Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.hindustanpetroleum.com Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has published a jobs notification for Technician Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Technician Posts- 60 Vacancies.
HPCL Recruitment 2017:
- HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. It is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 08th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 08th June, 2017.
HPCL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 60 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Technician – 60 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 40000/- Per Month||
Candidates who wanted to participate for HPCL Technician job should have Diploma in Chemical Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Desirable first class boiler competency certificate.
- 18 to 25 years as on 01/05/2017.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Technician vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Computer Based Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 08.05.2017 to 08.06.2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: