High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017. High Court of Bombay at Goa Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 10 Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Posts. has Invites Application for Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th May, 2017.
- High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment–10 Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in High Court of Bombay at Goa has published a jobs notification for Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
High Court of Bombay at Goa (High Court of Bombay at Goa) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Posts- 10 Vacancies.
High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017:
- The High Court of Bombay, which is the chartered High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. In addition to the Principal Seat at Bombay, it has benches at Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji(Goa).
- Last Date for Receipt Application Form: 05th June, 2017.
High Court of Bombay at Goa Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 10 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class – 10 Posts
Civil Judge Junior Division: 08 Posts.
Judicial Magistrate First Class: 02 Posts.
|Scale pay Rs. 27700-44770/-||Candidates should possess Degree in Law and Knowledge of Konkani with relevant experience.|
- Candidates age limit should be not less than 20 years and not more than 35 years for advocates with 03 years practice, 25 years in case of fresh law graduates & 45 years for ministerial staff as on date of advertisement. Age relaxation details refer the notification.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for Sc/ ST candidates and Rs. 1000/- for other category candidates in the form of demand draft in favour of the Registrar, High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji payable at par at Panaji-Goa.
- Candidates will be selected based on written exam, merit & viva voce.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates may send their application with acknowledgement in prescribed format along with self attested copies of date of birth certificate, qualification certificate, mark sheets and 02 passport size colour photographs & fee in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Civil Judge, Hunior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class in the Goa Judicial Service” by registered post/ speed post to the Office of the Registrar (Administration), High court of Bomaby at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altino, Panaji – Goa – 403 001 on or before 05-06-2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Lyceum Complex, Near Portuguese Consulate,
Altinho, Panjim, Goa 403001
Phone: 0832 222 4126
For More information you can click on the link given below: