ESIC Recruitment 2017. ESIC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 01 Assistant Professor (Pathology) Posts. West Bengal Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has Invites Application for Assistant Professor (Pathology) Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–09th May, 2017.
- West Bengal Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment–01 Assistant Professor (Pathology) Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.esic.nic.in West Bengal Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has published a jobs notification for Assistant Professor (Pathology) Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
West Bengal Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Professor (Pathology) Posts- 01 Vacancies.
ESIC Recruitment 2017:
- The ESIC Medical College & Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and its attached Hospital & Occupational Disease Centre (EZ), Joka, Kolkata.
- Date for Walk in Interview: 16th May, 2017.
ESIC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 01 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Professor (Pathology) – 01 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 6,600/-||Candidates should possess recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956, Post Graduation e.g MD (Doctor of Medicine )/ MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline for Medical Candidates, Post Graduation Degree i.e Masters Degree in the concerned subject or allied discipline, Doctorate Degree from a recognized University in the respective subject or allied discipline for Non-Medical Candidates for Non-Medical Candidates with adequate experience.|
- Not exceeding 67 years as on date of walk in interview for all posts.
- Applicants required to pay of Rs. 225/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, on any scheduled bank payable at ‘Kolkata’.
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can attend the interview with two sets of the prescribed application form, two sets of self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth),Category OBC (Govt of India Format), Sub-category, Educational Qualifications: (Graduate, Post Graduate, & any other), MCI recognized teaching experience issued by the Head of the Institute or Head of the Department, Research Publications in Indexed Journals, Pension Payment Order (PPO) on 16-05-2017 at 10:00 AM. Venue details are mentioned below.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE
ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ)
Diamond Harbour Road, P.O. Joka, Kolkata – 700104
Tel No: (033) 24381382, Tel/Fax No: (033) 24381176