ECHS Recruitment 2017. ECHS Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 89 Data Entry operator, Assistant & Various Posts. Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has Invites Application for Data Entry operator, Assistant & Various Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–26th July, 2017.
- Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Recruitment–89 Data Entry operator, Assistant & Various Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.echs.gov.in Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has published a jobs notification for Data Entry operator, Assistant & Various Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Data Entry operator, Assistant & Various Posts- 89 Vacancies.
ECHS Recruitment 2017:
- Retired Armed Forces personnel till 2002 could avail medical facilities only for specific high cost surgery/treatment for a limited number of diseases covered under the Army Group Insurance(Medical Branch Scheme) (AGI(MBS)) and Armed Forces Group Insurance Scheme(Management Information System) (AFGIS (MIS)) schemes. These medicare schemes could provide some relief to the ESM, but it was not a comprehensive scheme as compared to and available for other Central Government Employees. Therefore, the requirement was felt of establishing a medicare system which could provide quality medicare to the retirees of the Armed Forces.
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 27th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 14th August, 2017.
- Date of Interview: 30th August, 2017 & 31st August, 2017.
ECHS Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 89 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Data Entry operator, Assistant & Various – 89 Posts
|Diploma / Certificate / Equivalent in IT networking / Computer Application with relevant working experience, Post wise details refer notification|
- Above : 21 Years
- Check the Advt
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. All eligible and interested candidates have to apply in prescribed format as given in the www.echs.gov.in website and duly filled application form along with relevant certificates should be send to the Office of the Station Headquarters (ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600009 on or before 14/08/2017
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Col DM Anand
Director (Stats & Automation)
Web Information Manager
Central Organisation ECHS Maude Lines,
Cavalry Road, Near Blood Bank,
Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt – 110010
For More information you can click on the link given below: