DU Recruitment 2017. DU Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 74 Assistant Professor Posts. Delhi University has Invites Application for Assistant Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–19th May, 2017.
- Delhi University (DU) Recruitment–74 Assistant Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.du.ac.in Delhi University has published a jobs notification for Assistant Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Delhi University (DU) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Professor Posts- 74 Vacancies.
DU Recruitment 2017:
- The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 12th June, 2017.
DU Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 74 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Professor – 74 Posts
||Scale pay Rs 15600-39100, AGP Rs 6000/-
|Candidates should have Good Academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university with NET Qualification for Sl No. 01 to 09 & 11 to 14 and Good Academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/ Foreign University with NET Qualification for Sl No 10.|
- Candidate can check the details of Age criteria from Delhi University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for UR/ OBC candidates through online by using credit/ debit card/ net banking. No fee for SC, ST, PwD and Women Candidates.
- Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.du.ac.in on or before 12-06-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: