DMER Recruitment 2017. DMER Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 188 Professor Posts. Directorate of Medical Education and Research has Invites Application for Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–26th July, 2017.
- Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Recruitment–188 Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.dmer.org Directorate of Medical Education and Research has published a jobs notification for Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Professor Posts- 188 Vacancies.
DMER Recruitment 2017:
- Directorate of Medical Education and Research supervises the working of 42 institutions including Medical and Dental Colleges, Teaching Hospitals and Health Units under its purview in order to achieve optimum academic standards.Promotion of research in instituitions is encourages. Despite existing financial constraints, efforts are made to provide maximum facilities required for students’ education(Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Super Specialities), hospital services and research.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 27th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th August, 2017.
DMER Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 188 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Professor – 188 Posts
||Professor: Rs37,400-Rs67,000 with Grade Pay Rs10,000.
Associate Professor: Rs37,400-Rs67,000 with Grade Pay Rs9,000.
Assistant Professor: Rs15,600-Rs39,100 with Grade Pay Rs6,000.
|Post Graduate Degree in MD/MS in the concerned subject and as per the TEQ Regulation. For further Clarification visit the DMER Maharashtra Notification 2017.|
- Candidates applying for DMER Maharashtra Notification 2017 have age details according to the recruitment board.
- Professor: Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Associate Professor: Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Assistant Professor: Maximum Age: 40yearss.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
- Submit the online application to DMER applicants need to pay application fee fixed by the board.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. First of all the candidate go through the official link that is “www.dmer.org“.
- Then check for career option and click on the Notification for DMER Teaching Staff Recruitment for 188 Vacancies.
- Download DMER Recruitment Notification and Read all instructions Carefully.
- Now, Click on the DMER Maharashtra online application form for DMER Jobs.
- Fill up th all required details like name phone number etc.,
- Upload Recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Before submit online application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Now submit application form and Pay The Application Fee.
- Take a print out of application copy for further recruitment process.
For More information you can click on the link given below: