DGCA Recruitment 2017. DGCA Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 03 Cabin Safety Inspector Posts. Directorate General of Civil Aviation has Invites Application for Cabin Safety Inspector Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–23rd May, 2017.
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Recruitment–03 Cabin Safety Inspector Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.dgca.nic.in Directorate General of Civil Aviation has published a jobs notification for Cabin Safety Inspector Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Cabin Safety Inspector Posts- 03 Vacancies.
DGCA Recruitment 2017:
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation is an attached office of the Ministry of Civil Aviation.The Directorate General of Civil Aviation is the regulatory body in the field of Civil Aviation primarily dealing with safety issues. It is responsible for regulation of air transport services to/from/within India and for enforcement of civil air regulations, air safety and airworthiness standards. It also co-ordinates all regulatory functions with International Civil Aviation Organisation.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 27th June, 2017.
DGCA Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 03 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Cabin Safety Inspector – 03 Posts||Scale pay Rs.50000/- per month.||Candidate should have Passed 10+2 from Central or State Board with relevant working experience.|
- Not be more than 50 Years (Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt guidelines).
- Contact the DGCA Administrative.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. All eligible and interested candidates have to apply in prescribed format as given in the Notification and duly filled application form along with relevant certificates should be send to the office of the Recruitment Cell, DGCA on or before 27/06/2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Civil Aviation
New Delhi –
For More information you can click on the link given below: