CUK Recruitment 2017. CUK Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 103 Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor & Professor Posts. Central University Of Karnataka has Invites Application for Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor & Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–24th September, 2017.
- Central University Of Karnataka (CUK) Recruitment–103 Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor & Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.cuk.ac.in Central University Of Karnataka has published a jobs notification for Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor & Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Central University Of Karnataka (CUK) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor & Professor Posts- 103 Vacancies.
CUK Recruitment 2017:
- The Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has been established by an Act of the Parliament (No. 3 of 2009) at Kalaburagi, Karnataka. It is one of the 16 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan Period to address to the concerns of ‘equity and access’ and to increase the access to quality higher education by people in less educationally developed districts which have a Graduate Enrolment Ratio of less than the national average of 11%.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 28th September, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 27th October, 2017.
CUK Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 103 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor & Professor – 103 Posts
Professor – 15
Associate Professor – 34
Assistant Professor – 54
|Rs. 37,400 – 67, 000 GP Rs. 9, 000/-
Rs. 37,400 – 67, 000 GP Rs. 10, 000/-
Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100 GP Rs. 6000/-
|For Professor Post : Candidate should have done Post Graduation in relevant subject and Ph.D qualification in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and publish work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as book and/ or research/ policy papers or minimum of 10 years of teaching experience relevant subject at University/ College.
For Associate Professor Post : Candidate should have done Good academic record with Ph.D Degree in concerned/ allied discipline or Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks or minimum of eight year of teaching experience relevant subject or research in academic position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University.
For Assistant Professor Post : Candidate should have Good academic record as defined by Concerned university with at least 55% marks at Master’s Degree level in relevant subject. Besides this qualification, candidate must have cleared in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test.
- Chech the Details about the Age Limitation and Age Relaxation visit the official site of the Central University of Karnataka.
- Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC candidates and No Fee for Other Category candidates.
- Written Test .
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Candidates must visit the official website of Central University of Karnataka (CUK) www.cuk.ac.in or go through the below given link.
- Search for the Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Recruitment 2017 Notification Link.
- Open the notification and read the details carefully.
- If you ensure the eligibility then download the application form.
- Without any mistakes fill all the required details in the application form.
- Recheck the details once before the submission the application form.
- And send the application form to the below given address.
For More information you can click on the link given below: