CUHP Recruitment 2017. CUHP Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 80 Non Teaching (Group A, B & C Posts. Central University of Himachal Pradeshhas Invites Application for Non Teaching (Group A, B & C Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–27th May, 2017.
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh(CUHP) Recruitment–80 Non Teaching (Group A, B & C Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.cuhimachal.ac.in Central University of Himachal Pradeshhas published a jobs notification for Non Teaching (Group A, B & C Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Central University of Himachal Pradesh(CUHP) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Non Teaching (Group A, B & C Posts- 80 Vacancies.
CUHP Recruitment 2017:
- The Hon’ble Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, in his address to the nation on 15th August 2007, announced the development of HP Central University in each of the states that did not have a university central so far. However, in this session authority decides for release a notification regarding Central University of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates must apply online for CU Himachal Pradesh Jobs 2017 by the use of an official website that is cuhimachal.ac.in.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05th July, 2017.
CUHP Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 80 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Non Teaching (Group A, B & C – 80 Posts
Group ‘A’: 10 Posts
Group ‘C’: 59 Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff: 01 Post
|Pay Scale Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-||Candidates should possess Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale for S.No-a, Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations for S.No-b, Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record for S.No-c, d, Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale for S.No-e, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University / Institution for S.No-f belongs to Group Posts. For more qualification details refer the notification.|
- Candidates age should not exceeding 57 years for S.No-a, 50 years for S.No-d, e, 45 years for S.No-f, g, h belongs to Group A posts, 45 years for S.No-a to i belongs to Group B posts. For more age details refer the notification.
- Rs.500/- for General Category
- Rs.400/- for OBC candidates.
- No fees for others.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the written test, skill test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.cuhimachal.ac.in on or before 05-07-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: