CU Recruitment 2017. CU Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 209 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor etc Posts. University of Calcutta has Invites Application for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor etc Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–13th June, 2017.
- University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment–209 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor etc Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.caluniv.ac.in University of Calcutta has published a jobs notification for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor etc Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor etc Posts- 209 Vacancies.
CU Recruitment 2017:
- The University of Calcutta was established by an Act of the Legislative Council (Act No II of 1857) of the then British India. A supplementary Act empowering the University to confer some additional degrees was passed in 1860.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 14th July, 2017.
CU Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 209 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor etc – 209 Posts
|Scale pay Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000.
Scale pay Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 9,000.
Scale pay Rs. 15,600- 39,100 + Academic Grade Pay Rs.6,000.
|Candidates should have Degree/Master degree and Ph.D. from the recognized university of education with 55% marks. Also, need to have appeared in the NET/ SLET/ SET examination.
For more details regarding educational qualification, you can check in the official Calcutta University Notification 2017.
- Candidates should satisfy the following age limit,
- Upper age limit: 37 years.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- or they can pay in Dollars of 50 USD in favor of University of Calcutta
- For SC/ST candidates – No application fee
- OBC and PH Category – Rs.250/-
- The selection process for this exam follows,
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format s (7 copies) along with supporting documents to Registrar, University of Calcutta on or before 14-07-2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
University of Calcutta
87/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073
For More information you can click on the link given below: