CISF Recruitment 2017. CISF Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 378 Male Constable (Tradesmen) Posts. Central Industrial Security Force has Invites Application for Male Constable (Tradesmen) Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–09th October, 2017.
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment–378 Male Constable (Tradesmen) Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.cisf.gov.in Central Industrial Security Force has published a jobs notification for Male Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Male Constable (Tradesmen) Posts- 378 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017:
- The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the commanding heights of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh forty eight thousand and three hundred seventy one personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 14th October, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20th November, 2017.
CISF Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 378 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Male Constable (Tradesmen) – 378 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 21, 700 /- to Rs. 69, 100/- per month.||Applicants who have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. Candidates with a Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper). Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government as the educational qualifications are eligible to apply for these positions.|
- Candidates should be Age Limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years.
- General Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- and other SC/ST Candidates need not pay any application fee.
- CISF Jobs they must face recruitment rounds like Documentation, PST/PET, Trade Test and OMR Based/Computer-Based Written Exam.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.cisf.gov.in Before on 20th November 2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: