CGHS Recruitment 2017. CGHS Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 24 Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Posts. Central Government Health Scheme has Invites Application for Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–13 to 19th May, 2017.
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Recruitment–24 Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.cghsjaipur.nic.in Central Government Health Scheme has published a jobs notification for Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant Posts- 24 Vacancies.
CGHS Recruitment 2017:
- The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) provides comprehensive health care facilities for the Central Govt. employees and pensioners and their dependents residing in CGHS covered cities.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
CGHS Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 24 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant – 24 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-||Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognised Board with Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized institution.|
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years as on 13-02-2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 40 years for General candidates and 45 years for SC/ ST Candidates.
- Candidates will be selected based on written exam.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates may send their neatly typed/ Hand Written application and admit card in prescribed format with self attested copies of certificates and photo ID (any one of Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence and Passport) and also affixing a recent passport size photograph on the Application form which should be duly attested by Gazetted Officer with seal to the Additional Director, Office of the Additional Director, Central Government Health Scheme, Kendriya Sadan Parisar, Block-B, Ground Floor, Sector-10, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur – 302 039 within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Office of the Additional Director,
Central Government Health Scheme, Jaipur
Kendriya Sadan Parisar,Block-B, Ground Floor, Sector-10, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur – 302039
Phone No.0141-2235110-117-119, Fax No.0141-2235156
For More information you can click on the link given below: