CDAC Recruitment 2017. CDAC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 02 Technical Assistant & Member Support Staff Posts. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has Invites Application for Technical Assistant & Member Support Staff Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–18th May, 2017.
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Recruitment–02 Technical Assistant & Member Support Staff Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.cdac.in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has published a jobs notification for Technical Assistant & Member Support Staff Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Technical Assistant & Member Support Staff Posts- 02 Vacancies.
CDAC Recruitment 2017:
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
- Last Date for Receipt Application Form: 14th July, 2017.
CDAC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 02 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Technical Assistant & Member Support Staff – 02 Posts
Technical Assistant -01 Post.
Member Support Staff -01 Post.
|Pay Rs. 9300-34800 Garde pay -4200.
Pay Rs. 5200-20200 Garde pay -2400.
|Candidates should have First class Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Application or NCVT certificate in relevant trade where basic qualification for admission to the course is matriculation or equivalent or Graduation with first class in any discipline and DOEACC ‘A’ level for post-1, Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in relevant area with minimum 50% marks or NCVT/ ITI certificate in relevant trade for post-2 with experience in relevant field.|
- 48 years For PwD candidates belonging to OBC category (Non-Creamy layer) and 50 years For PwD belonging to SC/ST category.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/ skill test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can send their hard copy of application in prescribed format with self attested copies of educational qualification, percentage of marks, experience certificate, date of birth, community certificate, disability certificate, two passport size photographs to the Director, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), A-34, Phase–VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali (Punjab) – 160071 on or before 14-07-2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- To Director,
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
A-34, Phase–VIII, Industrial Area,
Mohali (Punjab) – 160071
For More information you can click on the link given below: