Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017. Calcutta High Court Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 18 Assistant Registrar (Court Recording) Posts. Calcutta High Court has Invites Application for Assistant Registrar (Court Recording) Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th May, 2017.
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment–18 Assistant Registrar (Court Recording) Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in Calcutta High Court has published a jobs notification for Assistant Registrar (Court Recording) Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Registrar (Court Recording) Posts- 18 Vacancies.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017:
- “The Calcutta High Court is the oldest High Court in India. It was established on 1st July, 1862 under the High Court’s Act, 1861. It has jurisdiction over the state of West Bengal and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The High Court building was designed by Mr. Walter Granville, Government Architect, on the model of the ‘Stadt-Haus’ or Cloth Hall at Ypres in Belgium.
- Opening date of Submit application: 08th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt Application Form: 09th June, 2017.
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 18 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Registrar (Court Recording) – 18 Posts
· Unreserved: 02 Posts.
· Unreserved (E.C.): 04 Posts.
· Scheduled Caste: 05 Posts.
· Scheduled Caste (E.C.): 01 Post.
· Scheduled Tribe: 01 Post.
· OBC Category-A: 01 Post.
· OBC Category-B: 01 Post.
· OBC Category -A (E.C.): 01 Post.
· OBC Category-B (E.C.): 01 Post.
· Unreserved (Person with disabilities having low vision): 01 Post.
|Scale pay Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- GP Rs. 5400/-||Candidates should possess Graduation from the Calcutta University or an equivalent examination of a statutory Indian or other University and/or Institution and must possess knowledge of vernacular of the State of West Bengal as well as good knowledge of the English language.|
- Candidates Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years.
- General/OBC- Rs. 300/- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWDRs.Rs- 75/-
- Written Test, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed format enclosed herewith stating Full Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Postal Address, Age, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, etc. accompanied by all supporting documents, three recent passport- size photographs (one to be affixed at the top right corner of the application and other two to be stapled with the application); two self-addressed (with pin code) envelopes of the size of 25 cm. x 11 cm. with postal stamp of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only affixed therein; duly attested legible copies of proper documents/ testimonials as proof of his/ her bio-data; and Bank Challan to Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta on or before 09-06-2017 by 04.45 PM.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- 3,Esplanade Row West, BBD Bagh,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
For More information you can click on the link given below: