Burdwan University Recruitment 2017: Burdwan University Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 58 Teching Assistant Posts. Burdwan University has Invites Application for Teching Assistant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–25-04-2017.
- Burdwan University (Burdwan University) Recruitment–58 Teching Assistant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.buruniv.ac.in Burdwan University has published a jobs notification for Teching Assistant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
- Burdwan University (Burdwan University) Recruitment 2017: Jobs Notification Teching Assistant Posts – 58 Vacancies.
Burdwan University Recruitment 2017:
About us :
- Burdwan University has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 58 Teaching (Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 25-04-2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 25th April, 2017.
Burdwan University Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
- Total Number of Vacancy: – 58 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Teching Assistant– 58 Posts
Associate Professor -25
Assistant Professor -19
|Scale pay Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 /-
37,400 – 67,000 /-
15,600 – 39,100 /-
|A relaxation of 5% in the marks may be provided for the candidates belonging to
SC/ST/Differently-able (physically as well as visually) categories;
Period of time taken by the candidates to acquire M Phil and/or Ph D degree shall
not be considered as teaching/research experience to be claimed for appointment to
the post of Associate Professor/Professor;
A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API)
based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of UGC will be considered while
deciding on the selection criterion;
Candidates applying for the posts of Associate Professors and Professors are
required to submit Self-Assessment for the Performance Based Appraisal System
(PBAS) in the format of UGC.
A relaxation of 5% may be provided for the minimum eligibility marks of 55% at
the Master level to the Ph D degree holders who have obtained their Masters degree
prior to September 19, 1991.
- Mandatory of All categories candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- (General Category), Rs.1000/- (Reserved Category) for Professor, Associate Professor, Rs 1000/- (General Category), Rs 750/- (Reserved Category) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Finance officer of the University of Burdwan or a cash challan of the University cash counter. /- towards offline application processing fee.
- The selection will be conducted through basis of Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based examination of objective type.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with photocopies of two sets of all credentials to Office of the Registrar, The University of Burdwan, Rajbati, Burdwan 713 104 on or before 25-04-2017 (Offline)
- Eligible & interested candidates may attend the walk in on 25-04-2017 with application, originals and photocopies of all documents related to qualification, experience, age, cast etc to the given venue. (Interview)
- The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 25-04-2017, positively by speed post to:- (Offline)
- Eligible candidates possessing the required educational qualification, age & other qualifications may apply for the said posts in the prescribed format, along with copies of all the testimonials & Certificates duly self- attested. All the applications should be sent only by post:- (Offline)
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- The University of Burdwan
Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713 104
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91 342 263 4975 (30 lines)
Fax: +91 342 253 0452
For More information you can click on the link given below: