Bombay High court Recruitment 2017. Bombay High court Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 108 Personal Assistant Posts. Bombay High court has Invites Application for Personal Assistant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–20th June, 2017.
- Bombay High court Recruitment–108 Personal Assistant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in Bombay High court has published a jobs notification for Personal Assistant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Bombay High court Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Personal Assistant Posts- 108 Vacancies.
Bombay High court Recruitment 2017:
- The High Court of Bombay, which is the chartered High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20th June, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 04th July, 2017.
Bombay High court Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 108 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Personal Assistant – 108 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 15,600-39100 puls Grade Pay Rs.5400/-and other allowances as admissible under the rules.||Candidates should have University Degree and working as Lower Grade Stenographer not less than 10 years or Higher Grade Stenographer not less than 8 years in High Court or any other court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Govt. Pleader and Govt. Commercial certificate, computer certificate.|
- candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years as on the date of publication of this advt. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC, ST or OBC or Special Backward Classes by the Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- through online using credit/ debit card , net banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
- Shorthand Dication Test.
- Typing Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in from 20-06-2017 to 04-07-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: