BOI Recruitment 2017. BOI Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 670 Officer (Credit) & Manager Posts. Bank of India has Invites Application for Officer (Credit) & Manager Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th April,2017.
- Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment–670 Officer (Credit) & Manager Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.bankofindia.co.in Bank of India has published a jobs notification for Officer (Credit) & Manager Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Officer (Credit) & Manager Posts- 670 Vacancies.
BOI Recruitment 2017:
- Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20th April, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05th May, 2017.
BOI Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 670 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|· Officer (Credit) & Manager – 670 Posts
· Officer (Credit)-270
|Scale pay Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
Scale pay Rs.31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950/-
|Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/ three year programme)/ Post graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/ Economics or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary, certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must for post 1, with relevant experience for Post 2.|
- Candidates age limit should be 21 – 30 years for Post 1, 23 – 35 years for Post 2 as on 10-04-2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PwD candidates & others as per rules.
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD, Rs. 600/- for General & others through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- Selection will be based on online test and/ or personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “bankofindia.co.in” from 20-04-2017 to 05-05-2017.
- BANK OF INDIA
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
For More information you can click on the link given below: