BMRCL Recruitment 2017. BMRCL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 12 Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager Posts. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has Invites Application for Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–18th May, 2017.
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Recruitment–12 Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.bmrc.co.in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has published a jobs notification for Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager Posts- 12 Vacancies.
BMRCL Recruitment 2017:
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. Img Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17th June, 2017.
BMRCL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 12 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager – 12 Posts
||Rs. 48000 per month
Rs. 26360 per month
|Candidates should possess B.Com/ B.B.A./ BCA/ BBM from a recognised university (full time) with Accounts as one of the subjects/ Any Degree from a recognised university (full time) with CA/ ICWA (Inter)/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance) from a recognised university (full time) for Post 1, B.Com/ BBM/ BCA/ BBA from a recognised university (full time) with Accounts as one of the subjects for Post 2.|
- Candidates maximum age should be 40 years for Post 1, 32 years for Post 2.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bmrc.co.in & send their hard copy on online application along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience certificates to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore on or before 17-06-2017 at 04:00 PM.
For More information you can click on the link given below: