BEE Recruitment 2017. BEE Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 19 Project Engineer/Project Economist Posts. Bureau of Energy Efficiency has Invites Application for Project Engineer/Project Economist Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–13th July, 2017.
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Recruitment–19 Project Engineer/Project Economist Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.beeindia.gov.in Bureau of Energy Efficiency has published a jobs notification for Project Engineer/Project Economist Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Project Engineer/Project Economist Posts- 19 Vacancies.
BEE Recruitment 2017:
- The Government of India set up Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE). on 1st March 2002 under the provisions of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001. The mission of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to assist in developing policies and strategies with a thrust on self-regulation and market pri nciples, within the overall framework of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001 with the primary objective of reducing energy intensity of the Indian economy.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 07th August, 2017.
- Written Exam: 03rd Sep, 2017.
BEE Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 19 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Project Engineer/Project Economist – 19 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 50000/- (Rupee fifty thousand only)
Rs. 50000/- (Rupee fifty thousand only)
|Candidates interested in BEE Project Engineer Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Graduate in Engineering (60%).|
- Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st July 2017
- Upper age limit: 27 years.
- Candidates need to pay fee charges through NEFT.
- General / UR: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PWD: No fee charges
- Authority will issue BEE Admit Card 2017 to conduct Written Test & Interview for selection of Project Engineer and others.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Bureau of Energy Efficiency placed advertisement in pdf format and apply online link at official site www.beeindia.gov.in. Use this portal to submit job application from 17th July 2017 to 7th August 2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: