BDO Recruitment 2017. BDO Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 02 Gram Rojgar Sevok (GRS)Posts. Block Development Officer has Invites Application for Gram Rojgar Sevok (GRS)Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–21-06- 2017.
- Block Development Officer (BDO) Recruitment–02 Gram Rojgar Sevok (GRS)Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.coochbehar.gov.inBlock Development Officer has published a jobs notification for Gram Rojgar Sevok (GRS)Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Block Development Officer (BDO) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Gram Rojgar Sevok (GRS)Posts- 02 Vacancies.
BDO Recruitment 2017:
- In course of time, Cooch Behar has been transformed from a kingdom to a State and from a State to the present status of a district. Before 28th August 1949, Cooch Behar was a Princely State ruled by the king of Cooch Behar, who had been a feudatory ruler under British Government.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 30th June, 2017.
BDO Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 02 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Gram Rojgar Sevok (GRS)– 02 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 8,720/-||Passed Higher Secondary examination in Science Stream with at least 55% marks from any Board/Council of the State of West Bengal will be preferred. Candidates must be resident and elector of the respective Gram Panchayat.|
- Minimum-18 years and maximum-40 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Check the Advt.
- Check the Advt.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See PDF file below) along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- To the Block Development Officer,
Cooch Behar-I Development Block, Dhaluabari,
Cooch Behar, Pin-736170