Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017. Bank of Maharashtra Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 450 Part Time Sub Staff Posts. Bank of Maharashtra has Invites Application for Part Time Sub Staff Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–26th May, 2017.
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment–450 Part Time Sub Staff Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.bankofmaharashtra.in Bank of Maharashtra has published a jobs notification for Part Time Sub Staff Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Part Time Sub Staff Posts- 450 Vacancies.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
- I am very proud and excited to assume the responsibilities as the Managing Director & CEO of Bank of Maharashtra. I thank the Bank Board Bureau and the Govt. of India for this elevation. I commit myself to the growth & development of this Bank. My aim is to work towards augmenting stakeholders’ value, be it the profitability, quality of customer service or employee satisfaction.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 26th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05th June, 2017.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 450 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Part Time Sub Staff – 450 Posts
Dadra & Nagar Haveli- 01.
Daman & Diu- 01.
Himachal Pradesh- 01.
Jammu & Kashmir-01.
Madhya Pradesh- 35.
Tamil Nadu- 10.
Uttar Pradesh- 29.
West Bengal- 03.
|Scale pay Rs.9560/- per month.||10th Std Passed or its equivalent examination.|
- Minimum- 18 to 33 Years (Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt guidelines).
- Bank of Maharashtra has mentioned the application fee in the Recruitment advertisement. To complete the application process candidates have to pay the Application Fee. Candidates are requested to go through the Recruitment notification to know more details about the Application fee.
- Candidates will be selected for the given positions based on their performance in the Recruitment rounds that are conducted by the Officials of the Bank of Maharashtra. Written Test and a Personal Interview will be conducted to all the applicants to select the best from all of them. And the Recruitment will be tough as the competition is very high. Contenders will be placed only if they clear all the rounds.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. All eligible and interested candidates are required to apply www.bankofmaharashtra.in website online form from 26/05/2017 to 05/06/2017
For More information you can click on the link given below: