Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017. Bank of Baroda Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 400 Probationary Officer Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Posts. Bank of Baroda has Invites Application for Probationary Officer Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017.
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment–400 Probationary Officer Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Posts. Jobs Vacancies atwww.bankofbaroda.co.in Bank of Baroda has published a jobs notification for Probationary Officer Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Bank of Baroda (Bank of Baroda) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Probationary Officer Junior Management Grade / Scale-I Posts- 400 Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017:
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India.It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the in Mumbai. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 01st April, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 01st May, 2017.
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 01st April, 2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 01st May, 2017.
- Download Interview Admit Card/ Call letters: 12-05-2017.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 400 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Probationary Officer Junior Management Grade / Scale-I – 400 Posts
· Unreserved: 202
· OBC: 108
· SC: 60
· ST: 30
|N/A||Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.|
- Minimum- 20 & maximum- 28 years.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Categories Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 750/- for all others Categories Candidates. The Fee Can Pay through online by using Debit card or Credit card.
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: