Assam University Recruitment 2017. Assam University Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 45 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts. Assam University has Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–06th June, 2017.
- Assam University Recruitment–45 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.aus.ac.in Assam University has published a jobs notification for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Assam University Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts- 45 Vacancies.
Assam University Recruitment 2017:
- Assam University came into existence through Assam (Central) University Act, 1989 . It was established in 1994,since then the University is steadily becoming an excellent centre of learning.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 05th August, 2017.
Assam University Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 45 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor – 45 Posts
||Scale pay Rs 37400-67000 + GP Rs 10000
Rs 37400-67000 +GP Rs 9000
Rs 15600-39100 + GP Rs 6000
|Candidates should Possess Ph. D Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s ‘Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology and experience of ten (10) years in teaching, research and/ or industry, out of which at least five years at the level of Assistant Professor/ Reader or equivalent grade for S.No-1, First class Master Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech) for S.No-2, Ph. D Degree with First Class at Bachelors or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of engineering and Technology and experience of Eight (08) years in teaching, research and/ or industry, at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade excluding the period spent on obtaining the research degree for S.No-3 Posts. For more information refer the notification.|
- Check the Advt.
- Applicants required to pay Rs. 1000/- for UR & OBC Candidates, Rs. 200/- as postal expenses for SC, ST, PWD category in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Assam University, Silchar payable at UCO Bank, Silchar (Branch Code 2005) or State Bank of India, Dargakona (Branch Code 14260).
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with a sealed cover superscribed with “Post applied for & Campus” with Advertisement no. etc., to The Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy AdministrativBuilding, Recruitment Cell, Silchar–788 011 on or before 05-08-2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Assam University
Silchar – 788 011, Assam, India
Phone Nos:- 91-03842-270806
For More information you can click on the link given below: