AIIMS Recruitment 2017. AIIMS Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 74 Ante Natal Medical Officer,Psychiatric Social Worker & Senior Hindi Officer etc. Posts. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has Invites Application for Ante Natal Medical Officer,Psychiatric Social Worker & Senior Hindi Officer etc. Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–16-03- 2017.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment–74 Ante Natal Medical Officer,Psychiatric Social Worker & Senior Hindi Officer etc. Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in All India Institute of Medical Sciences has published a jobs notification for Ante Natal Medical Officer,Psychiatric Social Worker & Senior Hindi Officer etc. Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Ante Natal Medical Officer,Psychiatric Social Worker & Senior Hindi Officer etc. Posts- 74 Vacancies.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017:
- AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 08th May, 2017.
AIIMS Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 74Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Ante Natal Medical Officer,Psychiatric Social Worker & Senior Hindi Officer etc. – 74 Posts
Ante Natal Medical Officer – 01
Psychiatric Social Worker – 03
Senior Hindi Officer – 01
Junior Hindi Translator – 03
Manager/Supervisor/Gas Officer – 01
Manifold Technician (Gas Steward) – 06
Dietician – 12
Medical Social Service Officer Gr.I – 15
Librarian Gr.II – 04
Sanitary Inspector Gr.II – 18
CSSD Technician – 06
Assistant Laundry Supervisor – 04
|Scale pay Rs. For Post(1): Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- + GP
For Post(2 to 5,7 to 9,11): Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- + GP
For Post(6,10,12): Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- + GP
|Applicants should have Completed 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree, PG, Medical Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. For Posts wise eligibility criteria details refer official notification.|
- Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 35 years for Post(1,7,8,11), 18 – 35 years for Post(2,10), 18 – 30 years for Post(3,4,12), 30 – 40 years for Post(5), 25 – 35 years for Post(6), 21 – 30 years for Post(9). There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
- Rs.500/- for Unreserved Category & No Fee for SC/ST/PWD & Women reserved category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination followed by an interview conducted by AIIMS Jodhpur.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the AIIMS Jodhpur, www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before last date 08-05-2017. Fill the application form as per Guidelines are given in the official notification. After successful submission takes a printout of application form.
For More information you can click on the link given below: