AIC Recruitment 2017. AIC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 50 Administrative Officer Posts. Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd has Invites Application for Administrative Officer Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–13rd September, 2017.
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd (AIC) Recruitment–50 Administrative Officer Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.aicofindia.com Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd has published a jobs notification for Administrative Officer Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd (AIC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Administrative Officer Posts- 50 Vacancies.
AIC Recruitment 2017:
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has been formed at the behest of Government of India, consequent to the announcement by the then Hon’ble Union Finance Minister in his General Budget Speech FY 2002-03 that, “to subserve the needs of farmers better and to move towards a sustainable actuarial regime, it was proposed to set up a new Corporation for Agriculture Insurance”.
AIC has taken over the implementation of National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS) which, until FY 2002-03 was implemented by General Insurance Corporation of India. In addition, AIC also transacts other insurance businesses directly or indirectly concerning agriculture and its allied activities.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th September, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 10th October, 2017.
AIC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 50 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Administrative Officer – 50 Posts
||Scale pay Rs.32795-62315/- GP||B.Com / M.Com / BE / B.Tech / MCA / LLB / LLM / Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent or Graduate with Maths / Statistics.|
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum age 30 yrs.
- Candidates should pay (Non-refundable) Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Rs. 650/- for All other categories through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Apply online through the website www.aicofindia.com from 15-09-2017 to 10-10-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: