AAU Recruitment 2017. AAU Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline 38 Director Asstt/ Research Engineer/ Asstt Food Microbiologist & etc. Posts. Assam Agricultural University has Invites Application for Director Asstt/ Research Engineer/ Asstt Food Microbiologist & etc. Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–12th April, 2017.
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment–38 Director Asstt/ Research Engineer/ Asstt Food Microbiologist & etc. Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.tspsc.gov.in Assam Agricultural University has published a jobs notification for Director Asstt/ Research Engineer/ Asstt Food Microbiologist & etc. Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Director Asstt/ Research Engineer/ Asstt Food Microbiologist & etc. Posts- 38 Vacancies.
AAU Recruitment 2017:
About us :
- Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sectorand to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefitting the food growers/produces and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.The embryo of the agricultural research in the state of Assam was formed as early as 1897 with the establishment of the Upper Shillong Experimental Farm (now in Meghalaya) just after about a decade of creation of the agricultural department in 1882. However, the seeds of agricultural research in today’s Assam were sown in the dawn of the twentieth century with the establishment of two Rice Experimental Stations, one at Karimganj in Barak valley in 1913 and the other at Titabor in Brahmaputra valley in 1923. Subsequent to these research stations, a number of research stations were established to conduct research on important crops, more specifically, jute, pulses, oilseeds etc.
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 12th April, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 17th May, 2017.
AAU Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 38 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Director Asstt/ Research Engineer/ Asstt Food Microbiologist & etc. – 38 Posts
Director of Extension Education Institute (N.E. Region): 01
Agric. Engineer under AICRPDA Centre: 01
Asstt. Research Engineer under AICRP on PHET: 01
Asstt. Food Microbiologist under AICRP on PHET: 01
Scientist/J.R.O. under AICRP on PHET: 01
Sr. Research Asstt. (T-6) under AICRP on PHET: 01
Research Engineer under AICRP on FIM: 01
Asstt. Professor under the College of Fisheries Science: 10
Senior Scientist & Head for KVKs: 03
Subject Matter Specialist: 02
Jr. Administrative Assistant: 16
|Scale pay Rs. 37,000/- …. Rs. 67,000/- + AGP Rs. 10,000/-
Rs. 15,600/- ….Rs. 39,100/- + A.G.P. 6000/-
Rs. 15,600/- ….Rs. 39,100/- + A.G.P. Rs. 6,000/-
Rs. 15,600/- ….Rs. 39,100/- + A.G.P. Rs. 6,000/-
Rs. 15,600/- ….Rs. 39,100/- – + A.G.P. Rs. 6,000/-
Rs. 15,600/ – …..Rs. 39,100/- + A.G.P. Rs. 6,000/-
Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + G.P. 9,000/-
Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000 + G.P. 9,000/-
Rs. 15,600/- 39,100/- + A. G.P 5,400/-
Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P. Rs. 3,300/-
Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Agriculture and Allied Sciences from a recognized University, Ph.D. in Agriculture Extension/Extension Education for Post 1, Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering & qualify National Eligibility Test for Post 2, 4, 5, 6, B. Tech. in Agril. Engineering, M. Tech in Agril. Structure & Process Engineering(AS&PE)/ Post Harvest Engineering & Tech/ Process & Food Engineering for Post 3, Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering, Ph.D. Degree for post 7, Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science, Qualified National Eligibility Test for Post 8, octoral degree in the relevant field of Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Science/Fisheries including relevant basic science for Post 9, Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Fisheries Science, Master’s Degree level from an Indian university for Post 10,degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce of a recognized University for Post 11 with relevant experience.
- Candidates age should be not more than 60 years for Post 1, maximum age limit is 47 years for Post 7, 9 as on the date of closing, 38 years for other posts as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should pay Rs.300/- general candidates sand Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH candidates by challan to be deposited at Powerjyoti Account of the University lying with the State Bank of India, AAU Jorhat Branch (A/c No. 33019714091).
- Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their application in all respect along with fee, self addressed stamped (worth Rs.6/- envelope size 23 cm x 10 cm) to the office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat on or before 17-38-2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
Assam Agriculural University
Jorhat, PIN – 785013
For More information you can click on the link given below: