AAI Recruitment 2017. AAI Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 20 Senior Assistant (Accounts, Official Language) & Assistant (HR) Posts. Airports Authority of India has Invites Application for Senior Assistant (Accounts, Official Language) & Assistant (HR) Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–01st May, 2017.
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment–20 Senior Assistant (Accounts, Official Language) & Assistant (HR) Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.aai.aero Airports Authority of India has published a jobs notification for Senior Assistant (Accounts, Official Language) & Assistant (HR) Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Senior Assistant (Accounts, Official Language) & Assistant (HR) Posts- 20 Vacancies.
AAI Recruitment 2017:
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 125 Airports, which include 11 International Airports, 08 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil Enclaves at Defence Airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th May, 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online Registration for Step-1: 14th June, 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online Registration for Step-2: 16th June, 2017.
AAI Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 20 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Senior Assistant (Accounts, Official Language) & Assistant (HR) – 20 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 14,500/- 33,500/-
Scale pay Rs. 14,500/- 33,500/-
Scale pay Rs. 13,400/- 30,500/-
|Candidates should have Graduation preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months for post-1, PG degree in Hindi with English or in English with Hindi or PG degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English, along with Hindi and English as compulsory/ Optional subject at Graduate level subject for post-2, Graduation with typing speed 40 wpm with computer knowledge for post-3 with relevant experience.|
- Candidates maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- [non-refundable] for General and OBC candidates through challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India only from 16-05-2017 to 16-06-2017. No fee for SC/ ST, Female candidates.
- Candidates will be selected based on the written test/ online test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.aai.aero” from 15-05-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 14-06-2017 at 18:00 hrs (for Step-1) & 19-06-2017 at 18:00 hrs (for Step-2).
For More information you can click on the link given below: